Monday, June 13, 2011

Free French Fries At Target

I ran into Target because I had coupons for those Edy's ice cream shakes that were expiring today and I was hoping to try them.  Bonus...they were on sale for $1.25/each.  They sell for $1.99 at Price Chopper so that's a pretty good deal.  But I actually found a Target catalina coupon the other day for $1/8.  So that made for a pretty good deal.  I know a lot of other couponers get stuff like this for free but our stores don't double coupons here in the Cap Region so this was a pretty good deal.  I only even ate half of one last night as they are actually pretty big.





Purchased ...
(8) Ore Ida Easy Fries  reg. $0.99
(8) Edy's Smoothies  reg. $1.59, sale $1.25

Minus...
-(4) $2/2 Any Ore Ida Fries Target print coupon (no longer avail)
-(1) $1/8 Edy's Target cat coupon
-(4) $1/2 Edy's coupon


Total value purchased ... $20.64
Paid out of pocket ... $4.92
Percentage saved ... 76%

No comments: