Saturday, September 24, 2011

I Feel Like Willy Wonka



So this might be amusing to you.  I don't really like chocolate.  Well, I like it in things.  As in a chip in a cookie.  I love brownies.  And I like chocolate covered fruits.  But I would never eat a bar or kiss of chocolate. 

Which makes total sense that I bought a dozen chocolate bars at CVS today then.  Ha.  They were such a great deal and it really doesn't matter to me if I have to chop up a chocolate bar to make cookies.  The Air Delight bars are so odd- they are so light.  I'm curious to see what they look like.

So here's the deal...
Buy two Hershey bars, get one free.

Buy (3) Hershey Milk Chocolate Bars  $1.19
Buy (3) Hershey Air Delight Bars  $1.19
-Use (3) Buy one Hershey Milk Chocolate Bar, get one Hershey Air Delight bar free coupon from the 8/28 SS.  {will deduct $3.57}

Total out of pocket (before tax) ... $1.19 or just $0.20/bar.

No comments: