Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Two Free Cases Of Coke

Hurry hurry hurry over to My Coke Rewards.  Do y'all participate in this website?  I didn't until a few months ago and am kicking myself for not starting years ago.  You know how the inside of a coke box or underside of a coke bottle cap has a series of numbers and letters printed?  Well those each earn you points on this Coke website.  Then, similar to Swagbucks, you can "cash" them in to get things like a free bottle of Coke or free magazine subscription or in today's special case... A FREE 12 PACK OF COKE!  (In my case Diet Coke, my drug of choice, of course.)




Today only, you can redeem 30 Coke Rewards Points and they will mail you a coupon for a free 12-pack.  Actually, you can do this twice and earn TWO free 12-packs.  This is normally 240 points.

So scoot on over there to grab yours if you have the points.  Or to sign up to start collecting points. 

No comments: