Monday, October 24, 2011

CVS Deals

OK so next on my possible stops this week to flip my store reward bucks is CVS.  Again, just not much that excites me so far.  It's funny because the last two weeks at all of the stores had me so coupon energized.  So far this week...blah blah blah. 

So here are the possibilities that I will look out for...

* (4) Starburst single packs  $0.50/each
-(2) BOGO Free print coupons
= Out Of Pocket $1
Receive : $1 ECB

* Nivea 3 piece gift set  $9.99
(Set includes: full size lotion, full size body wash and full size lippy.  This might not be found at all stores.)
-$2/1 Nivea Facebook coupon
= OOP $7.99
Rec. : $5 ECB

* NYC Nail Polish  $0.99  (sale: BOGO 50%)
-$1/1 Magic Red Machine coupon
= OOP as low as FREE or 2/$0.50


I don't actually need any of the above but I would be able to use any/all of them as parts of gifts so that's why they've made my list.  I might just end up buying milk and eggs and not flipping the ECBs at all.  It will really depend on my mood when I finally get my tush in the store.

No comments: