Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hurry Over To Toys R Us For Hasbro Games

*UPDATEThis worked perfectly!  I did exactly what I spelled out below.  No issues whatsoever.  I left the rest of my coupons on the shelf for others as they expire tonight.  So head over to the Toys R Us across from Colonie Mall if you need coupons.


I have no idea why I am so obsessed with buying nearly free kid games, but I know without a shadow of a doubt I will gift and donate all of them.  So why not spend a few bucks to buy them early!

I am rushing out the door now.  I've been out all morning and afternoon and am just now looking at circulars.  Have yet to crack the two (we did not get three where I live) coupon inserts.  But I am kicking myself for not getting up earlier as I was totally up near TRU for a few hours this morning.  Ah- live and learn!

But there is a great deal at Toys R Us today.  Their Hasbro games are on sale- many as low as $5.99 and $8.99.  If you spend $25, you get $5 instant savings.  If you spend $30 or more, you get $10 instant savings.  And our Hasbro game coupons from a while back are going to expire after today. 




Here's what I plan to do (note the word plan...things don't always go to plan but at least this is what I am hoping happens) based on the coupons I have left to use...

Buy (4) games at $5.99
Buy (1) game at $8.99
Total = $32.95

Minus
-(4) $3/1 Hasbro games coupons
-(1) $4/1 Hasbro game coupon
-$10 Instant savings

Out of pocket = $6.95 for five Hasbro games!  That's just $1.39/game!!

Now let's see if this really works out to my grand plan...

No comments: