Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Admission

I must confess my cardinal coupon sin.

But it's so shameful.  I am mortified to admit this.  So please be kind.  Gulp.

I have not clipped coupons in five weeks!

Oh I am mortified.  And much more than that, overwhelmed.  That's a LOT of clipping I have to do.

But I have been so crazy busy.  There are only so many hours in a day.  Something has had to fall by the wayside.  It ended up being coupon clipping.  And even most coupon using.

The thing is that the next two weeks are my crazy busy weeks and then I will be on a much needed nine day vaca.  So while it is my goal to at least get these coupons clipped and put away, I will still be at least two weeks behind when I return from my trip.

Oh and I was having a terrible time with Blogger not letting me even post.  So when I had time and photos to share, I couldn't get on.  Aaaah!

So my coupon blog posts will be sporadic.  But I promise I have not left.  I am still using the coups.  Just not as hard core as I have at other times.  But by the end of March, I WILL be back to my old coupon or bust self.

Until then, things are going to be a little all over the place.

KK

No comments: