I also realized that I had three coupons for FREE PRODUCTS that were about to expire. Two coupons for FREE Suave Professionals products and one for a John Frieda hair color up to $12.99. So I ran (not literally...my booty is still fat as can be....I drove thankyouverymuch) over to CVS and grabbed my freebies.
Other than the Diet Coke that was a total impulse purchase, everything went toward my stockpile. I love buying things for free to keep me stocked. This means that when I need them, I don't have to pay full price. Love that!
(3) Hallmark Cards reg. $0.99
(1) John Frieda hair color reg. $13.29, sale $12
(1) John Frieda hair color reg. $13.29, sale $3.32*
(2) Suave Professionals hairspray reg. $3.39
-(1) $12.99 - Free John Frieda Hair color
-(2) $3.39 - Suave Professionals product
- $5 ECB
Total value purchased ... $38.11
Paid out of pocket ... $2.12
Percentage saved ... 94%
Earned ... (1) $3 ECB from purchase of three Hallmark cards and (1) $5 ECB from purchase of $15 worth of John Frieda products
* I spotted the darker hair color box on clearance and also the hang tag noting the ECB deal- earn $5 ECB with the purchase of $15 worth of John Frieda products. I will donate this box and really only purchased it so that I could have a little money maker. Just to clarify that my hair is not two colors. Just one.