Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Big Savings On Make-Up



I had ECB's that were moments away from expiring at CVS the other day.  But I have not been super into any of the drugstore sales the last few weeks.  I am not brand specific about many things but concealor is another story.  I wear Loreal and that's it.  Which sells for around $9-10 for a tiny tube.  But if you purchase $15+, you will receive a $5 ECB.  I had (2) $2/1 Loreal coupons to use.  Plus my $9.49 in expiring ECB's.  In the end, I paid $8.05 out of pocket and earned a $5 ECB.  Not the best but not bad when this is a product I use at least once a day, every day.





But just look at what I found at Target the other day!  Tons of Physician's Formula make-up on clearance!!  And I had several $4 and $3 peelie coupons that I had been sitting on for the last several months hoping for a deal like this. 

You're looking at make-up valued at:
Original price ... $46.25
Clearance price ... $23.11
After coupons price ... $4.11
Percentage saved ... 91%

No comments: