Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Print And Save This Coupon To Buy Laundry Detergent For Just $0.04/Load

What is your stock up price on laundry detergent?  Do you have one?  You should think about it if you have not already.  Mine is $0.05/load.  Unless I am needing it right now (which will never happen as I already have a HUGE supply of laundry everything- I need to post a photo sometime), I will not buy laundry detergent.  However, this example meets my stock up price!



Starting Sunday April 22, Price Chopper will have Arm & Hammer laundry detergent on sale, half price.  Just $3.49/bottle with 35 loads.  There is a $2/1 Arm & Hammer laundry detergent coupon that we can use to bring the price down to just $1.49!  That makes each load only $0.04!!

But I'd print those coupons now just in case they disappear before Sunday.  You never know with printable coupons. 

No comments: