Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Have You Joined?

How do you spend your free time?  Are you looking to join an amazing and diverse group of women who go out and do good work in our community?  And find fellowship and friendship at the same time?




I cannot tell you how much I adore the Junior League.  Of any city.  But especially the Junior League of Albany, NY.  Such a positive and caring group of women working to make the Capital Region a better place for everyone.

If you are in the area and looking for an outlet to meet new women and volunteer in your community, please take a moment to consider the Junior League of Albany.  Please feel free to ask me any questions.  I'm inching up on a decade of membership and grow to love it more each year.


1 comment:

Sheila said...

Thanks KK, I definitely will have to look into this :)