Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Braved Walmart And Profited $10.68



I bought all of this for BETTER THAN FREE!  For the record, the Walmart in East Greenbush has the little packs of Cascade.  They are over on the grocery side in the aisle with the dish soaps.

Purchased ...
(3) Tide trial size  reg. $0.97
(2) Degree women's deodorant trial size  reg. $0.97
(3) Cascade trial size  reg. $0.97
(1) Olay trial size body wash  reg. $0.97
(1) Satin Care shave gel  reg. $1.97
(2) Enfamil baby formula  reg. $4.32
(2) Gerber baby formula  reg. $4.48
(1) bunch of bananas  reg. $1.13

Minus ...
(3) $1/1 Tide 7/31 PG
(2) $1/1 Degree any size 7/31 RP
(3) $1/1 Cascade any size 7/31 PG
(1) Buy one Olay body wash, get one Satin Care shave gel free 7/31 PG
(2) $5/1 Enfamil baby formula check coupons *
(1) $10.95/1 Gerber baby formula check coupon *
(1) $10.05/1 Gerber baby formula check coupon *

Total value purchased ... $29.43
Total EARNED ... $10.68

* I cannot tell you how I get these coupons to be honest.  I believe I signed up for them at the start of my couponing months ago because I get them every so often.  But I don't have any memory of when or how or where to point you towards them.  Sorry!  I do not have a baby but I do love to pick up free baby products to donate to my local food pantry.  It's a very expensive and hot commodity.


**UPDATE.  I figured out where the Similac coupons came from.  Click here to sign up.

No comments: