Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Free Trial: Diapers




I've read about this little company.  It's owned (or at least in part I believe) by Jessica Alba.  The entire focus is to provide non-toxic diapers with really cutie patootie prints on them.

In the article I read a few months ago, Jessica said that she researched diapers a lot before her first baby and bought the only non-toxic brand she could find.  And they were an ugly brown color.  Only to find out they were just as toxic as your regular variety.  So she spent that whole first year making her baby wear an ugly brown diaper for nothing.

That's where her heart for this company started.

I love a good story like that, don't you?

I also love when companies share samples.  At the moment (these things tend to end with no warning), you can sign up for a free trial of the product.  I'll be curious to read if y'all like them as much as you like your normal variety of diaper.

And if nothing else, it's always good to have extra diapers on hand.


** Update...this is a free trial worth $79.  However you will need to pay $4.95 SH.  I just realized that and wanted to be honest about Honest.  Ha.  So it's sort of free in my book.  

No comments: