Saturday, June 9, 2012

Picking Up A Few More Deals At Price Chopper





So I picked up a few things at Price Chopper tonight.  They were out of blueberries though.  Sadly.  I also ran into troubles with Catalinas.  One didn't print due to paper running out.  Customer service was really nice and gave me $4 (value of Cat) to make good on that one.  Then in my second (and final) transaction, a Catalina didn't print but I didn't realize that one until I go got home.  So mascara is not photographed as I will just return them next week.

So these are just a few highlights that you might want to pick up tomorrow.  I was surprised at the size of the ketchup that was on sale.  I thought it was the smaller 20oz but nope...it was the larger 40 oz.  Twice as good!

Cream cheese has a long shelf life and I use it a good bit in the summer to make dips and such.  So I like to stock up when it goes on sale.  I've been dying to try these fancy sweet Philadelphia cream cheeses.  Um...it's waaaay too rich for me.  Sort of like a super thick pudding.  I thought I would like it on the strawberries...and it's OK I guess...but I will not be purchasing this again.  I feel the same way about those savory Philadelphia cooking cream cheeses that everyone loves.  Live and learn.

I also used the $2/$20 Hannaford coupon.  Competitor coupons at Price Chopper so far totally makes up for the much harder to reach gas incentive.

(2) Brisk tea  reg. $2.99, sale $2.50
- (1) 2/$4 FB coupon
= OOP $2/ea

(1) Price Chopper cream cheese  reg. $1/50, sale $1

(5) Oscar Mayer lunch meat  reg. $1.19, sale $0.79
= OOP $3.95
+ earn $4 OYNO Catalina wyb (5)

(1) Heinz Ketchup 40oz  reg. $3.29, sale $2
- (1) $0.88 FB coupon
- (1) $0.25/1 SS 5/20
= OOP $0.38
~ saved 88%

(1) Price Chopper cake mix  reg. $?, sale $0.99
- (1) $0.50 FB coupon
= OOP $0.50

(1) Price Chopper butter quarters  reg. $2.49, sale $1.88
- (1) $0.88 FB coupon
= OOP $0.88
~ saved 65%

(1) Price Chopper baby carrots  sale $2

(1) Strawberries  $2.99

(1) Philadelphia Indulgence cream cheese  reg. $3.19, sale $2.50
- (1) $0.55/1 coupon from PC coupon machine
- (1) $1/1 wyb strawberries PC store coupon from PC coupon machine
= OOP $1.09
~ saved 66%


No comments: