Wednesday, September 12, 2012

FREE Organic Foods


I'm not sure if any of y'all use Vitacost.  It's like Ruelala and the like but for health products, such as organic or gluten free food products.  I've shopped there a few times and have really liked it so far.

Right now they have a great deal running that's worth me sharing.  If you sign up using this link, you automatically get a $10 credit.  It only takes a few minutes for it to show up too.  Then you can purchase a few items that are currently part of the special deal shipping for free right now.  If your items total around $10, you will get all of those items shipped to you for free or nearly free, depending on the price of items you choose.


Vitacost


Oh and with every order, you are able to add two free samples to your cart.  Just scroll to the very bottom of the page and click on "free samples" and add two to your cart.  Yay for more freebies!

In all fairness, I also get a $10 credit if you sign up and make a purchase.  But you can then post it on your blog to get a credit or two, too.  Honestly though, I've been shopping on this site for about a year now and just wanted to share the $10 instant credit with you.  It's a great way to stop up on a few staples for next to nothing, without leaving your living room.


Shop here


I'm using this sale to stock up on a few favorites like Gluten Free crackers, coconut oil, and organic pumpkin.  I love having these on hand this time of year!


I love free ORGANIC food!


OK tomorrow I promise I will be back with a normal post.  But free food and vitamins just seemed worth sharing. 


Vitacost

No comments: