Saturday, July 7, 2012

Price Chopper Was A Disaster But Cherries And Chips Are On Sale





I had a horrible week at Price Chopper.  I just do not even have words to explain what happened at my regular store.  Or I do, but they are not nice.  Let's just say it involved me throwing down with the cashier and Front End manager who decided that when a coupon states "do not double" I should not get the double value.  Even though the computer doubled the coupon.  So they wanted to subtract what the computer did.  And even though I have it in writing from Price Chopper corporate that they do in fact double coupons.  Because the double comes from the store.  It is essentially a sale or price match.  And then there were coupons they just refused to take.  And catalinas too.  OMG it was a disaster.  And I ended up overpaying by a LOT. 

Because of that and the lateness of the week, I will just show you the few things I thought were good deals this week.  For now, that's all I have to say about that.

No comments: