Saturday, July 7, 2012

Soft Scrub and Planters Nuts At Rite Aid





Last year I shopped at Rite Aid at least once a week.  At least.  This year, I have hardly shopped at drug stores at all.  I am just still so stocked up on things like medicines and laundry detergent.  I have no need to get more.  I will for sure lose my silver status from Rite Aid this year.  But I guess that's the beauty of couponing.  When you are totally stocked up, there is just no need to shop for more.  I want to make sure I never have an entire room full of my couponing finds.  I will not hoard chips and pasta and toilet paper, oh my!

The Soft Scrub was a great deal though.  As were the almonds.  The deal ends in a few hours so I won't bother with the details.  I promise to be back on my coupon blogging game this coming week.

No comments: