Sunday, July 1, 2012

CVS Deals




I popped into CVS today for a few things.  Actually, just what you see here.  Some deals are better than others.  Such as the fish oil pills.  I prefer to get a better deal on those.  But my dear old daddy o forgets to tell me he needs things until he is out of them.  So I am often forced to get the best deal at the moment rather than the best deal of a season.  Such is life.  We've all been there. 

This entire transaction was done without using a single coupon. 

And the magic red machine gave me a coupon for FREE Cortaid Anti Itch Cream.  That's what you see in the photo.  However my store didn't actually carry the Cortaid brand.  I will check a different store tomorrow.  

Transaction #1:

(4) Nivea Creme tin  reg. $0.99
= Out of Pocket $3.96
~ Earn $8 ECB  Money Maker!!!


Transaction #2:

(4) Coke 2L  reg. $1.67, sale $0.79
= OOP $3.16

(2) CVS brand Fish Oil 320 count pills  reg. $21.49, sale BOGO Free
= OOP 2 for $21.49

- $8 ECB from Transaction #1

= OOP $16.65

Total value purchased ... $53.62
Paid out of pocket ... $20.61
Percentage saved ... 62%

No comments: