Monday, June 20, 2011

FREE Ham Steaks At Price Chopper



This is a fantastic deal that my fellow Chopper shoppers should all take advantage of this week!  Go here, join the club, and print off a coupon for $2/1 Hatfield Ham Steak.  They are regularly $3.29, but are on sale at Price Chopper this week 2/$4.  Making them FREE after the coupon!

I bought two and popped them in the freezer.  Not only is ham a yummy meat on it's own, but it's also a personal favorite addition to a cozy split pea soup.  So I will likely keep them frozen until fall rolls around and my constant soup cooking begins.  My small chest freezer has more than paid for itself in less than a year with the savings I've been able to take advantage of from sales and coupon.  If I had the space, I would easily justify either a second one or a large one.  Truly, buying an extra freezer has been second only to my coupon binder in regards to money saving tools!

No comments: