Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy Target Shopper

I scored a great FREE product coupon from Suave a while back but have had a tricky time finding the Suave Professionals products.  I also hang on to those free coupons for as long as possible in hopes of finding a BOGO sale or a Rewards deal.

But I was going out of town and the coupon was expiring.  So I took a chance and tried something I might never buy otherwise.  Dry shampoo.  Now I just need to get up the courage to actually use it instead of washing my hair one morning...

Oh and I read about the Advil tip on another blog.  She said that even though the coupon states that it excludes trial size, according to the company, trial size is the 3count.  Not 10 count.  So if your cashier asks, I would tell them that.  I actually had a really awesome young guy cashier who knew all about coupons because his mom has been a super couponer for like 20 years.  So he was all about me and my stack of coupons!




Purchased...
(1) Skim milk  $2.69
(1) 12oz blackberries  $3.49
(1) Glade candle  $2.99
(1) Degree travel size deodorant  $0.97
(1) Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo  $2.74
(2) Benadryl Itch Stick  $2.29
(4) Advil 10 count  $1.97

Minus...
-(1) FREE Glade Spring Collection product coupon (mailed to me)
-(1) $1/1 Degree deodorant coupon (was mailed to me with a FREE sample)
-(1) FREE Suave Professionals coupon (mailed to me)
-(1) $0.50/1 Suave Professionals Target Peelie coupon on the bottle
-(2) $2/1 Benadryl coupons
-(2) $4/1 Advil coupons

Total value purchased ... $27.36
Paid out of pocket ... $6.61
Percentage saved ... 76%

No comments: