Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Favorite Lotion



I love blogging.  For many reasons but the top has to be because I get to "meet" the sweetest new friends.  A fellow Upstater posted today that she scored big on this new-to-me brand of lotion and soap at Rite Aid.  She had me at lemon and off I went to score some for myself.  I was on a mission to find these pretty bottles of J. R. Watson lotion for myself and as little gifts too.

Except things never work out the way you plan them.  I went to FOUR Rite Aid stores (all sort of on my way) and came home with exactly one bottle.  Ha.  Win some and lose some, right?

The deal is that they are on sale 2/$3 (this bottle in the photo is normally $8.99) and many also have a peelie coupon for $1/1.  Making them just $0.50 each (before tax)!! 

Let me just tell you, I am bummed that I didn't find more.  It smells A-MAZ-ING!  And is super thick- exactly what my dry skin needs during our long, cold winters.  I did get rain checks at two stores as $1.50/each is still a good deal, especially if the new stock also contains the peelie coupons.  Crossing my fingers!

But if not, I still scored one yummy bottle.  That will never last until winter because it is just so delicious and smells exactly like a lemon pie.  Did anyone else have luck with what I am now calling my lemon pie lotion?  And if you are in the Cap Region, do you know of a store that has a bunch (or any) in stock?

No comments: