Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dear Sweet Lady In Walmart Tonight

OK...first I am so sorry I didn't even introduce myself.  I'm KK and I was mortified that it was taking soooo long to use those coupons.  I used some last night at the Hoosick Street Walmart and it took all of two seconds. 

Second...come back tomorrow and I will do my best to get a post up with links to the baby coupons.  I need to first figure out where I got them.  But they're so worth it because did you notice that I got eight containers of baby formula and the store PAID me $3 and change? 

So nice to meet you and do come back tomorrow.  I'll dig through the internet while I am watching my beloved Georgia Bulldawgs tonight and get that up at some point tomorrow.

Congrats to your sister having the baby!

KK

No comments: