Saturday, September 24, 2011

I Price Matched At Walmart And Lived To Tell About It!



I did it, y'all!  And it was not nearly as scary as I thought it would be.  The check out gal didn't even ask me for the ad, which I did have in my bag just in case.  I've read that a bunch of people were able to score any Hasbro game at $5 as the ad is sort of vague so that was the gamble I took.  And it totally worked!  These games range from about $14 to $25 but I bought every single one for just $5 with the price match.  Then I used (3) $4/1 and (2) $5/1 coupons.  Such a score!  I'm half finished with my kiddie Christmas shopping now.

Oh and I finally used up the last two of my $1/1 Cascade coupons while I was there.  A little random but I wasn't sure I would be back in a Walmart before they expired this coming week.

No comments: