Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Great Deals At Walgreens



Another week of great Walgreens deals!  I might just be coming around to my former drug store enemy.  Though the Jergens didn't create a $5 Register Reward, which I neglected to realize until I got home.  But I am sick so I didn't go back.  I plan on returning the two bottles in a day or two to try again.  They are really only worth it for me if I get the RR because I have a few bottles in stock right now. 

I've also never tried the Nescafe things but they are a Money Maker.  And I think they might be tasty in the summer months (oh summer...please show your sunny face at some point!) as iced coffee.

Oxi Clean Max Force  $2.50
- Buy (2)
- Use (1) $3/2 print coupons
- AND use $1/2 Walgreens April coupon book (in front of store) coupon
= Pay out of pocket $1 for the (2) packs or just $0.50/each

Biore Strips  $7.49
Biore Scrub  $7.99
- Buy (1) of each
- Use Buy One Biore Strips, Get One Biore Cleanser up to $9 FREE manufacturer coupon
= Pay out of pocket $7.49 for both, receive $5 Register Reward

Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion  $4.29
- Buy (2)
- Use (1) $3/2 manufacturer coupon
= Pay out of pocket $5.58, receive $5 Register Reward
* This did not work for me so I will return them and try again.*

Milk on sale for  $1.99

Thermacare Neck Wrap  $2.99
Advil  $3.99
- Buy (1) of each
- Use $5/2 when you buy Thermacare and Advil print coupon
= Pay out of pocket $2, or $1/each

Nescafe Taster's Choice  2/$2
- Buy (4)
- Use (4) $0.50/1 manufacturer coupons
= Pay out of pocket $2, receive $4 Register Reward <MONEY MAKER>
*This also gave me a catalina $1.50/3 coupon.  I have one more manu coupon so I think I will snag four more tomorrow.*

Snickers Eggs  $0.29
- Buy (7)
- Use (1) $2/2 print coupon
= Pay out of pocket $0.03 for all seven!

I'm sick and too lazy to go get my receipt to give you the numbers.  But I believe I paid with $15 Register Rewards so in the end, out of pocket I paid $6.50.  I do not count the RR's that I earned into things until I actually use them.  And even without the Jergens $5 RR, I earned $9 in RR's.

1 comment:

Jayna Rae said...

This is awesome!!! So sad. The two print coupons are expired, but I signed up to get the e-mails.