Thursday, March 31, 2011

More Wags Goodies

I am still sick but going stir crazy so I took advantage of the 15% off Friends and Family Walgreens coupon (good today only).  But let me first tell you that I must be the only person who regularly shops with coupons at my Wags.  Every time I use them, it's a bloody mystery.  I had to discuss the 15% off coupon with two employees and also two managers before they could figure it out.  Always such a headache.  But the deals were so great that it was worth it in the end.  I will have to come back and give credit to the proper bloggers who gave me the heads up on these two toothpaste deals.




Transaction #1:

(4) Instant Coffee
(2) Colgate Toothpaste
(1) Luster White Toothpaste

- 15%
- (2) $1.50/1 Colgate coupons from 3/27 newspaper
- (1) $1.50/1 Luster print coupon
- (1) $0.50/1 Coffee newspaper coupon
- (1) $1.50/3 Coffee catalina coupon from yesterday
- (1) $5 Walgreens Register Reward

After sales and coupons and Register Rewards I paid $2.91!!  And earned $1.50/3 catalina coupon for more coffee (my store only has a few left and I didn't want to clear the shelves so I will not likely use this coupon), $4 Register Reward from the Colgate, a $4 Register Reward from the Luster and another $4 Register Reward from the Coffee.

Transaction #2:

(2) Colgate Toothpaste
(1) Luster White Toothpaste
(8) Snickers Eggs (seems fitting to buy these and the toothpaste together, no?)

- 15%
- (2) $1.50/1 Colgate coupons
- (1) $1.50/1 print Luster White coupon
- (1) $2/2 Mars candy coupon (out of prints)
- (1) $4 Register Reward earn from the coffee transaction above

After sales and coupons and Register Rewards, I paid $2.67!!  And earned $4 Register Reward from the Colgate and $4 Register Reward from the Luster.

So in review, in total I paid $5.58.  And earned a catalina coupon and a total of $20 in Register Rewards.  Not too shabby, my friends!

No comments: