Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Price Chopper Thanksgiving Deals



There are some really fantastic deals running at Price Chopper right now that you might find important to have on hand this Thanksgiving.

* OK so first up is the Dr. Pepper.  I used the FREE coupon finally.  It expired yesterday but it took me until then to find it anywhere.  This was my first taste of Dr. P actually.  It's OK.  Very sweet.  Like Cherry Coke, if I can remember that correctly.  Anyway, free is for me so I brought it home. 

* Pomegranate $2.  There is a $0.05/1 PC store coupon at the pharmacy counter.  Pair that with the $1/1 any Pom Wonderful product to just $0.50!!  That's an incredible price on such an ordinarily expensive piece of fruit!

* Chopped clams on sale for $1.  I add these to pasta sauces and of course clam chowder.

* Ocean Spray cranberry sauce on sale for $0.88/each.  Use $1/2 print coupon to bring your total down to $0.76 when you buy two or just $0.38/can!  I prefer that old school shaped like a can sauce when eating turkey as a main course and then I use the chunky sauce when making a Thanksgiving sammy over the weekend.

* And the best deal of all has to be the Domino Light Brown Sugar, on sale for $2/bag.  Use the $0.75/1 Price Chopper coupon paired with the $0.50/1 manufacturer coupon to bring your total down to just $0.25/bag!  Over the last two days I purchased three bags and should be set for the next year (or close to it depending on the amount of chocolate chip cookies I make).


What are your favorite Price Chopper deals this week?  Any unexpected fun finds?

No comments: