Tuesday, May 3, 2011

FREE Sample



Lots of great freebies today!  I had the best mailbox day yesterday as a result of signing up for these free samples.  So let me again say, sign up!  It's so much more fun to get free goodies in your box than a bunch of bills and junk.  I have also found so many new favorite products that were previously unknown to me through samples and high value coupons.  Which proves to marketing companies everywhere that this works to their advantage.  Ha.  But truly, my home is full of a much wider variety of household, beauty and food products because of samples and coupons.  Nay sayers seem to believe that coupons limit you.  And we know that is just not at all true. 

So sign up.  It's FREE.  And fun.  And makes for a very happy mailbox!

Thanks Hip2Save!

No comments: