Friday, January 20, 2012

Great Deals At Price Chopper



I found some great things at Price Chopper this week and wanted to share them before the week comes to an end so others can grab them too.

Kleenex Cool Touch tissues  reg. $2.19, sale $1.25
- $0.50/1 Kleenex Cool Touch (doubles up to $1)
= OOP $0.25!
* saved 89%

Barilla Pasta Sauce  reg. $2.59
- $1/1 Barilla Pasta Sauce
- Price Chopper dollar doubler
= OOP $0.59!
* saved 77%

President's Rondele Cheese Spread  reg. $6.99
- $2/1 Peelie coupon right on top of the packages
- $2/1 speciality cheese over $5.99 Price Chopper in ad coupon
= OOP $2.99
* saved 57%

Paper products keep well in the back of the closet.  I now easily have a 12-18 month supply of tissues.  Last year I did get a few boxes for free but $0.25 is pretty darn close to free and I love this brand.  Pasta sauce has a long shelf life too and I use it a LOT.  Not just on (gluten free) pasta but in a variety of other dishes too.  I should post some on here.  And the cheese has a good shelf life too but it also freezes well if you need it to last longer.  Great to have on hand for any and all occasions.  It was an unexpected find but I was thrilled to bits with the cheese purchase!

Did y'all have any unexpected grocery finds (at Price Chopper or elsewhere) this week?

No comments: