Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dog Food Money Maker

Wowie kazowie!  This is finally going to get me to drive over to Nisky for my very first trip to ShopRite!  Big moment.  I need to figure out what else I am going to get but I know for sure, I will be buying a bunch of dog food.




Deal:
Buy $35 in Purina products, earn $20 in Reward Certificates.

Plan:
Buy (4) Purina One Beyond Dog Food 3.5 lb bag, sale $5.49
-(4) $5/1 Purina One Beyond Dog Food 1/15 SS
= out of pocket $1.96 for FOUR bags or just $0.49/bag
~ And that gives you $21.96 towards the Reward Certificate (Which must be purchased in a single transaction- thanks Sheila- I am clearly not familiar with ShopRite yet.)


We have Sheila to thank for figuring out this awesome deal!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

KK, the $35 must be spent in one transaction to get the $20 in rewards certificates. You will need to purchase another $13.04 in that (1) transaction. HTH.