Friday, January 6, 2012

Toothbrush Triumph : Take That Rite Aid

OK so I really did need to pick up a few toothbrushes this week, despite Rite Aid's conspiracy to keep them out of my hot little hands!  This is one item that I do not find for free very regularly, unlike most couponers.  The ones that are free often at Walgreen and CVS, are never in stock.  Like they don't even carry them in the stores.  So finding them for free is (sadly) exciting for me!




Here's what I purchased...
(1) Snickers Almond Bar  reg. $0.99, sale $0.69
(2) Colgate toothbrushes  reg. $4.99, sale $3.49
*I ate the Snickers already.  Don't judge.  It's been a doozy of a week!

Minus...
-(2) $3/1 Colgate toothbrush RA VV coupon
-(2) $0.75/1 Colgate toothbrush 01/01 coupon


Total value purchased ... $10.97
Paid out of pocket ... $0.17
Percentage saved ... 98%

No comments: