Thursday, December 8, 2011

Do You Rue?




Are y'all all on Ruelala?  If not, you need to be Rue-ing it up!  I get half the Lilly Pulitzer clothes in my closet from Ruelala at rock bottom prices.  And through today, they are offering new sign ups a $10 credit as a bonus.




Here's how it works.  You have to be "invited."  If you click any of the links or images in this post, it is a direct invite for you.  And they have limited time sales.  The images you see are all on sale today, for example.  They have goods for women, men, children, home, travel, and even local specific sales.  The prices are awesome and they are really great about returns too if you ever need that option.  There is an upcoming Jack Rogers sale for all my fellow preps out there (though I am a tried and true Bonanno fan myself).




No comments: