Friday, December 2, 2011

More Awesome Target Deals

Quick question before I start...

Were y'all able to purchase the two 6oz Curel lotions at $2.99/ea, use the $1/1 Q and earn the $5 gift card at Target?  I didn't try it but might give it a go tomorrow if I have time to swing back in.  I'm curious to know if anyone in the Cap Region was able to make that work.

So back to what I did snag at Target this week.  I didn't have time to photo my entire order but I did use the $10 gift card with purchase of $50 or more coupon first before handing over all my other coupons.  Worked like a dream!  Below are just a few of the highlights that I was able to purchase.  In the end, I spent @ $20 out of pocket (including a not pictured Christmas gift) and earned $15 in store gift cards. 




TGI Friday's meals  sale $1.99
- $1/1 TGI Friday's 10/23 SS
- $1/1 Target print
= FREE!

NYC nail polish  reg. $0.94
- $1/1 Target print
= FREE!

Acne Free Terminator  reg $4.99
- (2) 20% off Target print
= $3.99/each, plus earn $5 Target gift card when you buy two

Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa  sale $1.19
- $0.50/2 Swiss Miss Cocoa 11/13 SS
- $0.50/2 Target print
= $0/69/each when you buy two

Lipton Pyramid Tea 20 ct  reg $1.99
- $1/2 Lipton Tea 11/13 RP
- $1/2 Target print
= $0.99/each when you buy two

Bounty Basic Paper Towel Single Roll  reg. $0.99
- $1/1 Bounty
= FREE!

Aveeno Naturals travel size lotion  reg. $0.99
- $3/2 any Aveeno Naturals lotion (I did this as an experiment)
= FREE! plus $1.02 Money Maker when you buy two
* Your mileage may vary on this one- Target's policy does not allow for overage but most of my cashiers do so I think it's different from store to store to be honest.

No comments: