Wednesday, December 21, 2011

One Lonely Deal and Answers

First things first....  Please accept my apologies.  I am just not going to be on here much this week.  I am in the middle of the first of three huge projects.  Oh and Christmas is in there too.  I have yet to even clip the coupons from two Sundays ago.  Gasp!

Second....  My favorite CVS.  It's in Latham, next to the Lowes.  I live closest to the ones in the Atrium but I don't like that one at all.  The store and the employees are not exactly my favorites.  But in general, I find CVS employees to be the most well versed on coupons and the stores to be well stocked.

Third...  I will do a post about the details at some point, but I do not shop at Walgreens.  I have had too many wretched experiences there and it just is not worth it in my book.  I think their customer service, from the store on up to corporate, is hands down the worst.  Worse than Walmart.  I also don't like their rewards system.  Or specifically the rules on coupons to items purchased.  I don't want to have to buy junky crap to use a coupon.  Not cool.

Fourth...  So far this is the only deal I have done this week.  I need to find a few at CVS though as I have ECB's expiring at the end of this week.  Gah!  I have no time.  But I was happy to get this Lysol kit from Rite Aid today.  The cashier was suspicious of the VV coupon though.  I was like, it's from your own website!  Ha.  Anyway, I was happy.  I wanted one of these to use in a Christmas gift and was hoping to find a deal this week.  Yay!




Lysol Hand Soap Kit  reg. $14.99, sale $7.99
- (1) $0.75/1 print coupon
- (1) $5/1 Rite Aid Video Values coupon
= Paid Out Of Pocket $2.24
~ Earned $3 + up Reward

Today, come hell or high water, I will finish the one of the three projects.  Or finish it enough to let me enjoy my holiday anyway.  I hope! 

I also have to...gulp...go to the mall.  Every year, I try my hardest to never set foot in a mall to do holiday shopping.  This year, because Lands End sent me the wrong item though, I have to break my mall fast.  Sad sad sad.  And scary.  Scary that I have to set foot in a mall this close to Christmas.  Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Have a very Merry Christmas!