Friday, December 30, 2011

CVS Nivea Lip Care Money Maker

Aaaah Blogger!  You're killing me!  I have like five posts that never posted this week.  This one is still relevant though so be sure to make note...


After all the Nivea deals lately, I need more like a hole in the head.  So I am not printing the new $1/1 coupon out today.  However, if all goes according to plan (and honestly....we all know it rarely does...ha!), I will be picking up four more at CVS on Sunday. 




CVS Deal idea:
(4) Nivea Lip Care 2/$5
-(2) $3/2 Nivea coupon 01/01/12 RP
= out of pocket $4, earn $5 ECB (limit 1)
**$1 Money Maker!!

If you have some ECB's you are looking to roll or just want to stock up on a favorite product (I actually adore this lippy and use it daily), this is a fantastic deal idea.  Let's just hope we all get the expected coupon.

No comments: