Sunday, December 11, 2011

Do You Rue? You Seriously Should!




Ruelala is my very favorite deal website.  Click any of the links or images here to get yourself a direct invite.  They have the most amazing sales and deals.  It's where I get a lot of my favorite Lilly Pulitzer clothing pieces and shoes. 



It's a great time of year to sign up and do some last minute holiday shopping.  From sweet treats to sparkly treats to gifts for the man or woman or baby in your life.  They have it all.  They even have vacations and getaways now.



Or if you just don't need anything, it's still super fun to window shop.  I mean, I have no use for a pair of ruffled bloomers but how cute are they below?! 






So if you have yet to sign up, click this link and start playing around on Ruelala!  You can even set up notifications of your favorite upcoming sales so you never miss a great deal.

No comments: