Saturday, December 31, 2011

For Foodies and Fashionistas and Home Designers Alike


OK so I just found the most fun deal site ever, SNEAKPEEQ!  It's a little like Ruelala, but geared towards home items, clothing and food.  I just signed up and earned an automatic $10 credit.  Then bought four gift certificates for free containers of Talenti sorbetto.  OMG this stuff is Ah-Maz-Ing and they sell it in Fresh Market, among other grocery stores.  After my credit, I paid just $7.  Total.  Making each container of sorbetto or gelato, normal in the $5-6 range, just $1.75 each!  I am soooo excited!

Not into gelato and sorbetto, after the $10 credit, these chocolates are just $2!




This stunning 5x7 rug is just $37! 




These skinny jeans (my new clothing obsession) are just $22 after your credit!

So many fun options!  Here's how it works...




After you sign up with SneakPeeq and earn your $10 credit, look around.  You have to "peeq" at the prices and earn points that way.  Points translate into credits.  You are given a limited amount of peeqs in the beginning and earn more as time goes on.  And they reset every day.   Like Rue, new sales pop up each day.

I really have done so well with these deal type websites.  I love snagging great items at ROCK BOTTOM prices!  And the best part is that they are sent right to my home.  No driving in snow necessary.  Well...if we ever get any snow this year.

Click any of the images or links to sign up to earn your free $10 credit and start peeqing and shopping.  It's fun to just look around at the fun deals they have each day. I'm so excited about SneakPeeq- great deals and a fun take on the run of the mill daily deal site formula.

No comments: