Thursday, October 27, 2011

Awesome Deal!



Are y'all using Eversave?  It's the similar to Groupon and all the other one or two day group buy sites.  Where I continue to have lots of success scoring fantastic deals. 

Well today on Eversave, you can purchase a $50 gift voucher to Abe's Market for just $25.  And if you sign up today, you will automatically get $3 off for signing up with Eversave.  But it gets better, y'all!  If you use the code SPOOKY at checkout today only, you will get another $5 off.  And...if you purchase $49 or more at Abe's Market, shipping is FREE.

So for $17, you should be able to get $50 worth of goods from Abe's Market via Eversave today!

Abe's Market is newer to me but I love love it!  It's like an online store of goodness.  Everything from gluten free foods, natural foods, baby items, toys, make-up, pet items, clothing and more.  It's just completely awesome! 

I plan to stock up on gluten free snacks.  But the opportunities are really endless.  Can you tell that I love this website?!

So sign up with Eversave or log into your existing account and take a glance at the daily sales.  Today I am all about Abe's!

Oh and fellow upstaters, I signed up under NYC. 


No comments: