Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Has Anyone Found Scrubbing Bubbles At Walmart Yet?



So I made a quick run into my second Walmart in search of the free after coupon Scrubbing Bubbles.  I went to the Latham store on Sunday and they said that it would be at a Super Center.  So I went to East Greenbush Super Walmart today and they didn't have it either. 

Has anyone in the Cap Region found them?  I've pretty much reached my max as far as trips to Walmart.  I just do not have the patience to look down any more disorganized aisles.  Seriously, why do they have things so scattered?

For example, I also had two coupons for $0.75/1 any Nesquik that I intended to use on the little $1 packs.  (Coupon found on coupons . com but if you go through Swagbucks, you will earn points back for each coupon used!  Just sign up using the link if you've not already and then go to the coupons page.)  I went down the Drink and Drink Mix aisle first.  I didn't even see any drink mixes there actually.  Then I went down another aisle that had water and some drink mixes.  But no chocolate milk mix.  Then the cereal aisle that had some drink mixes too but not Nesquik.  Then another- baking maybe- and no luck.  I can't even remember where I found it but it was not anywhere one would think it would be.  Why can't they just have all the drink mixes in the aisle labeled drink mixes?  Ah!

No comments: