Friday, October 21, 2011

Endcap Sales At Walmart

I went yet again to see if Walmart had any of the elusive Scrubbing Bubbles (they did not and no one in any of the two stores I've been to has any idea what I am talking about).  But I did spy a few items that might be of interest to some of you. 



The big Finish Power ball contraptions that hang in your dishwasher (I own one but have never used it) are marked down to $4.25.  I have a $1/1 coupon in my binder.  That would make a fun addition to a holiday gift basket.

And the Windex Outdoor wash the windows contraption (to me it looks like a Swiffer but what do I know) as well as the refills is marked down to $4.97.  I have a $1/1 coupon too but I think it's from a magazine and I have no idea which one it came from originally.

I just wanted to give y'all a head's up in case these were items you might be looking for.  There were also a bunch of detergents, mostly powder Gain, on the same clearance endcaps. 

Keep your eyes open for sales right now.  Stores need to get rid of the old to make room for all the new new new that will be popping up for the holiday season.  Even cleaning supplies put out special holiday packaged goods.

No comments: