Thursday, May 3, 2012

Little Green Dress and $10 For Free




Back when my computer and Blogger were plotting against me, I purchased this pretty green Lilly Pulitzer dress from Ruelala.  And so wanted to show you.  But of course I couldn't post photos on the blog.

So to take a break from my depressing woe-fest, I thought I would finally show off this pretty.  Ignore the terrible photo and the wrinkles.  I think I am going to wear it to our Junior League end of the year dinner event next week and promise to iron before then.

Also, if you are not signed up yet for Ruelala, now is a great time to do it.  It requires nothing more than an email address and 60 seconds.  But if you join right now, you get a $10 credit!  Vineyard Vines has a boutique starting tomorrow at 11AM.  So does Crocs, but I am morally opposed to adults wearing Crocs.  That's a personal issue though- ha.

No comments: