Saturday, May 5, 2012

Oh How I LOVED The Triple Coupon Deals, Price Chopper!




I love love loved the triple coupons this week at Price Chopper!  Seriously, this was the most fun I've had with coupons in a long time.  Crossing my fingers that they continue to do this every once in a while.  Especially now that the gas incentive is about to decrease it's appeal by 50%.

I did this in two transactions. 

First:
(8) Hanover frozen vegetable bags  reg. $2.59, sale $1.50
- (4) $1/2 Hanover frozen veg
- (4) Price Chopper Triple coupon
= FREE!!

(1) $50 Mastercard Gift card
(1) $4.95 MC service fee

=  OOP for total transaction $54.95
~ earned $10 OYNO catalina

Second:
Everything else you see there.  I'll save you the boring details as this all ends in a few hours.  But I did use four triples again on $1/1 coupons.  I did not use my $10 off because it was at the bottom of my bag and I forgot.  I will use it next week though.

Paid with the Mastercard from Transaction #1.  So FREE.  Because I only count out of pocket costs when they come out of my pocket.  So if I get any sort of reward buck, I don't factor it in until I actually use it.  Just as I will not factor in the OYNO catalina earned in Trans #1 until it gets used. 

But basically, for everything you see above I paid out of pocket $54.95.  And still have leftover a $10 OYNO cat and $29 on the MC.







No comments: