Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Price Chopper Deals




OK so a few of my coupons did not show up on my receipt.  But there was this other customer standing next to my cashier so it was a little bit of chaos and I didn't catch it while in the store.  Ugh!

So I will just note a few of the highlights.  Even with the coupon mishaps, I still saved 65%!

Simply Orange Juice  reg. $3.79
- (1) $1/1 Simply OJ
- (1) Price Chopper Triple
= OOP $0.79

International Delight Iced Coffee  reg. $3.99, sale $3.49
- (1) $1/1 coupon (not sure where it was from- I think a magazine)
- (1) Price Chopper Triple
= OOP $0.49
* Review coming soon...

Quaker Medley Oatmeal  reg. $1.79
- (1) $0.50/1 Quaker Medley
- (1) $0.50/1 Target coupon
= OOP $0.79
*this is still sort of high and I realized once home that they are not gluten free

Chicken Split Breasts  sale $1/lb.

Seed Potatoes (the box in the middle of photo)  reg. $3.99
* I will update in a few months how this little experiment turns out....wish me luck!




No comments: