Friday, May 25, 2012

Mayo And More From Price Chopper







I am running out the door so I will post a very detailed list of deals first thing tomorrow morning, as well as a review of how I put those deals to use this week.

But quickly...the sales at Price Chopper are AMAZING this weekend.  Watermelon for just $0.99, Breyers ice cream for just $0.50 and mayo for just $1! 

Again, the details of the great sales will come first thing tomorrow morning.  But for what you see above (I clearly forgot to include the candy in the first photo and by the time I realized it, the ice cream was put away to prevent it turning into soup), here are my totals.  You should note that I used a bunch of competitor coupons (ie: $5/$25 from Dollar General) and Catalinas (Because I do NOT consider those into totals until I use them.  I honestly think it makes zero sense to do otherwise.).

This was possibly my VERY BEST grocery shopping trip ever.

Total value purchased ... $76.99
Paid out of pocket ... $1.55
Percentage saved ... 98%
Earned ... (1) $1 Catalina from two Kikoman purchased

No comments: