Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Another GREAT Coupon



Nivea has again given us a great $2/2 Lip Care coupon on their Facebook page.  The last time they did this a few months ago, I was able to score FREE lippy at Rite Aid when it went on sale for $1.  So "like" them on Facebook and print now and hold on to the coupons until we find a sale.

And let me apologize now for the lack of posts this week.  I'm having sort of a hairy week and am not sure how much I can get on here.  It was actually a great week for me to not have new coupons.  So thank you coupon insert companies!

1 comment:

Jayna Rae said...

Did you know that these are on sale this week at Safeway fro $1? I saw it when I followed your link to The Krazy Coupon Lady. My Vons (Safeway owned) doesn't stock them, so I made the trip for nothing. Hopefully you will have better luck.