Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Just Had To Get Four More

So on Saturday I was down to a quarter of a bottle of body wash.  I was holding out to finally find a great deal on women's.  And my little soap gamble took a turn in my favor.  That's rare for me.

So on Sunday, not only was I able to take advantage of the great Nivea deal at Rite-Aid, I was also fortunate enough to find a few of the bottles on clearance.  Making my deal even sweeter.  I had four more coupons and ran into that same Rite-Aid on Tuesday to see if they had any left.  To my amazement they had a large display fully stocked.  So I snagged four more.  As well as a thing of Lysol wipes using this deal.




Purchased...
(1) Lysol Wipes  reg. $3.49, sale $2.50
(4) Nivea Body Wash  reg. $5.99, sale $3.99

Minus...
-(1) $3/$15 Rite-Aid survey coupon
-(1) $1/1 Lysol Wipes Rite-Aid Video Values coupon
-(1) $1.50/1 Lysol Wipes manu coupon
-(4) $3/1 Nivea Body Wash many coupon

Total value purchased ... $29.65
Total paid out of pocket ... $2.20
Percentage saved ... 92.6%
Earned ... $5 + up Reward

I will now be clean until next year.  We can all rest easy!  I just couldn't resist taking advantage of this great deal as I had the extra coupons.  Oh and this visit went off without a hitch.  No drama.  The nice cashier took my coupons and all was right in the world again.  Outside of a few mean employees, Rite-Aid and Target really are my very favorite stores with the easiest (for me) to understand coupon policies.

1 comment:

Jayna Rae said...

Now you have enough body wash for quite some time. Good work!!!