And while I probably could have found a better deal on the Finish boxes, I was OK with paying just $0.76/each. They are my favorite (as evidenced by the crazy stack in the back of my pantry- ha!).
(2) Finish Quantam 10 ct. reg. $2.75??, sale $2.51
(2) Crackerful reg. $2.79
(1) Revlon Nail Clipper $1.59
(1) Visine reg. $1.99, sale $1.79
(12) Nature Valley granola bars 4 ct. reg. $1
(2) $1.75/1 Finish Quantum print Q
(1) $1/1 Crackerful manu Q **
(1) $2/1 Revlon beauty tool print Q
(1) $2/1 Visine print Q
(6) $1/2 Nature Valley Target print Q
(6) $1/2 Nature Valley manu Q
Total value purchased ... $26.66
Paid out of pocket ... $4.53
Percentage saved ... 83%
Earned ... $5/2 Revlon Beauty Tools Coupon! Which is fabulous! Those nail clippers were only purchased because of the overage. I don't need them- the went straight into my donate box. I'll buy two more of them with this coupon and before taxes, have $1.82 overage! Woo hoo!!
** I just realized that even though I haded over TWO of the $1/1 Crackerful coupons, only ONE shows on my receipt. I thought I was paying close attention too. Drats. I still did well but it would have been $1 better if I had a keener eye!