Thursday, April 21, 2011

Print Now...Save For Later



Quick....click the image to print this coupon now.  I LOVE this Nivea lip stuff.  My absolute favorite!  I love that the light and dark blue caps are scent, flavor and color-less but they offer several great varieties.  And the cap covers the whole thing- much less likely to fall off at the bottom of my purse. 

A few months ago I snagged them for FREE with a similar coupon when they were on sale for $1 at Rite-Aid.  So print now (twice!) and keep it until we find another great sale.  They make great little happy prezzies for friends and family too. 

These coupons print up to three per page, FYI.  So you might as well print a few others (use the floss coupon to get it FREE at CVS this week).  And I love Olivia's Organics spinach if you are looking for other recommendations.

1 comment:

Fash Boulevard said...

hey love. I'm so excited I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com