You know how I went bonkers this week listing freebies? Well this is why. This photo is what arrived Monday through Friday of this week. So much better than bills and junk. Not every week is quite this fabulous. But the not knowing when your treats will show up makes getting the mail so exciting. I was shocked to see that big 10 count bag of Tide. I didn't realize that's what they were sending.
To my knowledge, all of these offers are no longer available. But I've listed lots of other fun deals in the posts below.
Want to know what showed up in my mailbox?
* Tide Stain Release 10 pack (from Facebook offer)
* Tide Acti Lift detergent single load
* $2/1 Tide Stain Release (any form) coupon
* Ocean Spray Sparkling Cranberry beverage
* $1/ any 4-pack Ocean Spray Sparkling beverage coupon
* Yellow stretch exercise band from Tylenol
* 2 Kirkland Household Surface Wipes (like Swiffer)
* Jergens Ultra Healing and Overnight Repair lotion samples
* Ester-C Gummies sample
* $2/1 Ester-C coupon
* eos lotion (hello how cute is that fun blue container it comes in!)
* (2) $1/1 eos coupons
* Orville Redenbacher's Pop Up Bowl popcorn
* $1/1 Orville Redenbacher's Pop Up Bowl popcorn coupon
* Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Chef Boyardee Whole Grain Canned Pasta coupon
* $1/1 Peter Pan All Natural Peanut Butter coupon
* FREE Glade Spring Collection product (up to $3.99 value) coupon
* Sorority monogram cosmetic bag (has nothing to do with blogs- it's for being an advisor- but it came on the same day as the Tide and Ocean Spray and it felt like a mini Christmas opening all those prezzies)
* Plus several magazines not pictured!!